Magnetic lashes have seriously stirred things up in the beauty world, and it's not hard to see why. Unlike traditional strip lashes that require messy glues or lengthy and pricey appointments that can damage your natural lashes, magnetic lashes use tiny, inconspicuous magnets that you can change up at the drop of a dime!
If you're new to the magnetic lash game and want the full 411, read more about how our Glamnetic lashes work.
So, what’s the secret?
Each Glamnetic magnetic lash includes tiny magnets along the base that attach atop our magnetic eyeliner. Our game-changing magnetic eyeliners work by including magnetic particles, called Iron Oxide, into the eyeliner formula.
The eyeliner acts as a base for the magnetic lashes to attach to, providing a secure, all-day hold. The result is a flawless lash look that's easy to achieve without the mess and hassle of traditional lash glues, or spending tons of time and money at lash salons.
To apply Glamnetic magnetic lashes with our magnetic eyeliners, follow these steps:
- Apply your Glamnetic magnetic eyeliner along your lash line, as you would with traditional eyeliner. We offer eyeliners in two options; a felt-tip liner or a liquid liner.
- Wait approximately 10-15 seconds to allow the eyeliner to become tacky and semi-dry.
- Take the lash strip, and place them on top of the magnetic eyeliner, starting from the inner corner of your eye and working your way outwards.
- The magnets on the lashes will instantly attract the magnetic particles in the eyeliner, just like magic!
To remove magnetic lashes, follow these steps:
- Gently pull the magnetic lashes off of the magnetic eyeliner.
- Cleanse your eye area with a water based makeup remover or micellar water to remove any remaining eyeliner - it’s that easy!
One of the biggest benefits of magnetic lashes with magnetic eyeliner is their ease of use. They can be applied quickly and easily with no mess, and the result is seamless, natural-looking lashes, every time.
Additionally, all Glamnetic lashes are reusable, which makes them the most cost-effective option on the market. With 50+ magnetic lash styles to choose from, it’s time to see for yourself what the hype is about!